4TH GLOBAL PUBLIC HEALTH CONFERENCE 2021 – (GLOBEHEAL 2021)
We are glad to invite you to submit your abstract for the 4th Global Public Health Conference 2021 – (GlobeHeal 2021) which will be held from 25th – 26th February 2021 in Colombo, Sri Lanka.
THEME – “PUBLIC HEALTH FOR THE HUMANITY: LEADING THE WAY TO A HEALTHIER WORLD”
This year we would like to bring a global perspective to our thinking, in a critical time of the world. Humans are changing the earth in which we live. The emissions of carbon dioxide are driving up global temperatures, exploitation of the environment is destroying biodiversity, reckless use of chemicals threatens the insects on which we depend to pollinate crops, and irresponsible use of antibiotics is fueling the rise of antimicrobial resistance. An increasing number of threats to food, water supply, poverty are leading the way creating many issues that the Governments are struggling to respond at national, regional, and global level.
In this period of time, it is essential to investigate how the public health community can work together to tackle what is rapidly becoming a threat to the survival of humans and the creatures with whom we share this planet. It is time to inspire, motivate, and influence those who can promote health and who can confront those who undermine it. High quality, sustainable health systems are essential to enhance health and wealth and to achieve societal well-being.
The theme of the GlobeHeal 2021 Conference, “Public Health for the Humanity: Leading the way to a healthier world”, is a great platform to discuss prevailing public health issues, find solutions, and introduce new strategies that lead to healthier improvements around the globe.
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
Globeheal 2021 is specially designed by the TIIKM Research and Development team together with a committee of experts from international universities with the guidance of the Academic Governing Body of TIIKM conferences. The Conference is under the guidelines of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
It also provides you with different Registration Benefits with many benefits specific to your presentation category (Presenter/Attendee/Virtual) for the conference. Please refer to the important dates to have insight into the registration and payment deadlines.
THE CONFERENCE WILL FEATURE THE FOLLOWING TRACKS, BUT NOT LIMITED TO,
- Emerging Infectious Diseases (EIDs)
- Sexual and Reproductive Health Practices
- Climate Change Issues & Global Public Health
- Global Immigration & Public Health Challenges & Issues
- Health Informatics & Public Health
- Occupational Safety, Environment, and Public Health
- Women and Child Health
- Healthcare Epidemiology and Infection
- Education & Community-based Health Practices
- Changing the Environment & the Impact on Public Health Practice
- Human Resource Capacity Building, Effective Health Management, and Efficient Financing
- Changing Population and Society & Public Health
- Health Education, Communication and Promotion
- Public Health Nutrition
- Public Health Pharmacy
- Multidisciplinary Approaches in Global Public Health
- Global Non-Communicable Diseases Prevention Strategies
- Global Health Policies and Interventions
- Social Determinants of Health and Inequity in Low-Middle- Income Countries.
- Global Evidence on Women’s Health and the Role of Social and Economic Factors
- Vaccine Hesitancy
- Mental Health