The 4th Global Public Health Conference is a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Public Health. The conference will provide unlimited opportunities to interact with prominent key persons in the field and greatly expand on your global network of scholars and professionals.
The circumstances around novel coronavirus (COVID-19) have been fast evolving. The Organizing Committee of Globeheal 2021 is following health and safety precautions since our attendees, participants, members, and industry colleagues are of the utmost importance to us.
All full papers opting for conference proceedings will be subjected to double blind peer review process. The e-version of the conference proceedings will be published with ISSN and DOI prefix: 10.17501.
BENEFITS WITH PUBLICATIONS
- Open Access for Proceedings with OJS
- High Ranked Supporting Journals
- Dedicated Special Issues
- Quality Reviews for Submissions
- Workshops with Experts
- Personalized Guidance
The conference is affiliated with indexed supporting journals of the conference published by renowned publishers. These journals publish papers which go through peer-review process successfully. Authors are encouraged to read the scope/ aims and choose the most appropriate journal for the full paper.
QUALITY OF GLOBEHEAL IS ASSURED BY TIIKM
- Quality Assured by the Academic Governing Body of TIIKM
- High-Quality Partner Affiliations
- Best Academic and Industry Profiles of Public Health
- Quality standards based on the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE)
- Best Quality Publication Opportunities
- Quality Conference Experience with Professional Organizing Committee
- Quality Reviewing Process
- Ensuring the Career Growth
- Proven History
- Awards for the Best Researchers