- If you are Oral Presenter or as a Poster presenter you should register as a delegate/student.
- If you are a listener you should register as an attendee.
- However if you cannot participate but still would want to present at the 4th Global Public Health Conference 2021- (GlobeHeal 2021) you can select the virtual presenter
- The registration fee is based on your citizenship, not nationality.
Please go through the following table before you register. We have structured a comprehensive price table for providing you with the best returns from the conference.
If you are unsure about the category you belong to please contact our organizing committee for more details.
Registration Fee Table
Group, Co-authors and Discount
You are eligible for a discounted rate on the registration fee if you are a group of 5 persons and/or more or a co-author of a paper presentation. If your group comprises of more than 10 people please contact our organizing committee for a higher percentage on the discount rate.
If you are presenting more than one paper,
The Author can present only three papers in maximum. If you are presenting more than one paper at the conference;
- You have to pay the full amount for the first paper.
- If other papers are oral or poster, then you have to pay additional 100USD for each paper.
- Confirmation on the number of papers should be given to the Conference Secretary two weeks prior to the final payment deadline.
- If you have more than 3 papers, the additional paper can be presented by another group of Co-Authors on full registration.